Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yes I'm still here - I know we dropped off the radar for awhile there, what can I say...D's in final's week and on top of that (and the obligatory editing of term papers that results) I'm also coping with a cranky Cookie who's getting not just one but two more teeth pretty much simultaneously. Despite all that life's going pretty well...we got approval from the VA homeloan program for a home loan and immediately after christmas we plan to start looking for a house.  :)  That's exciting because it means more room generally, and a garage for the car that doesn't require a walk across an icy parking lot in another few weeks/months...believe me when I say with vigor that a fall with the hideous resulting bruises would the absolute last thing any of us need.

Now off to UnderwaterWorld at MOA.  In case I haven't brought it up before, the Cookie LOVES the fishies...

No comments:

Post a Comment