Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Otherwise know as casting myself into the great unknown.

I have no clue if anyone out there will ever find or read this, and to be honest it's as much a place for me to write for the sake of writing as it is a place for me to share the munchkin and I's story. That stated I've always believed that a journey shared can be very powerful - and I love a captive audience. That being the case I plan to write here fairly regularly about just about anything I think all of you may find interesting.  If you want to know anything more detailed about anything in particular just let me know and we'll see what we can do...

I'll start with this disclaimer - I'm not inclined to use my daughter or I's real name's...so I'll be referring to her from here on out as The Cookie  -or is I'm more honest with myself BigTrouble. She just turned one this month, and despite what most people might expect (since she - like I- appears to have connective tissue disorder) she's proven quite capable of crawling at lightening speed and getting into EVERYTHING...

Seriously her first day crawling she found the cat food and it's been downhill ever since...

If my Mom believed in it she'd be making wise cracks about karma right now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment