Thursday, September 23, 2010

Perspective...

Funny isn't it, how much of life is about attitude and perspective.  You can take the wrinkles that emerge in your day as reasons to cry, or potentially happy interventions of circumstance. Serendipity may be seriously under-rated in my humble opinion.

In example, I ran out of D/W soap this am so used a little dish soap to run my dishwasher instead.  The result being I now have bubble leaking out of the front of my dishwasher an onto the floor of my kitchen.  Guess this means I can mop without having to dig around for more floor cleaner...

And the Cookie...?  Loves bubbles in any form she can get them.  The result is a day started out with my toddler in near HEAVEN.  :) As far as wrinkles in my day go, I can live with this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment