Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey Ya'll!

Well Thanksgiving is come and gone, with all the habitual craziness attached.  I had a great time even if I was a bit exhausted and prone to falling asleep over the dinner table.  My family split up the cooking duties for the meal, which made things much less stressful for all involved.  The Cookie seems to be over 90 percent of her prior stranger anxiety...she had a great time playing with her Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents/Cousins, and totally gobbled up the offered apple pie, green beans and turkey. :) She doesn't seem to like potatoes in any form though, which is weird because her Daddy and I would eat them 3 meals a day, 365 days a year if we weren't trying so hard to be healthy. -shrugs-

I really need to start figuring out what to get her for Christmas, but I think right now I'll hold off until after her eye correction surgery this upcoming week. Between that and her new glasses prescription the whole world seems to be opening up for her.

Did I mention I'll be ten weeks pregnant as of tomorrow yet? We're still waiting to hear the gender.  D's crossing his fingers for a boy, as for me I don't care either way as long as the peanut is healthy, and he/she and I make it to delivery in one reasonably sane piece.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment